Think Fit is your single source solution for achieving your weight management and fitness goals. We offer the latest in training techniques, nutritional programs and fat loss technologies that when applied in combination will get you to your desired goals faster than you would ever believe possible.
In a nutshell, we are a consortium of educated and experienced personal trainers and nutritionists that have recognized the need for a real life solution to correct the obesity epidemic raging through our State.
Our goal is to provide the knowledge and programs that any individual can integrate into their day to day life; one that allows them to enjoy all of the activities that they would normally enjoy, but in a healthier way.
Co-Owner Jennifer Sturges
Jennifer has been in the health and fitness industry for 20 years. Starting in the health care industry she quickly decided that keeping people healthy was a more rewarding career path. After graduating from CMU with a major in health science and minor in nutrition, she has continued her fitness education with specialties in nutrition and injury prevention.
Her experience and achievements include:
• 7 Fitness and Nutrition Certifications
• Managed Largest and Number One Personal Training Program in the State of Indiana for Bally Total Fitness
• Opened and Operated 4 Anytime Fitness Facilities
• Has both Crossfit Coaching and Judging Certifications
• Promoted and Judged the Largest Bodybuilding and Physique Shows in the State of Indiana for the OCB and NPC.
• 2006-2013 Co-Managed / Prepped a Team of 15 to 30 NPC Athletes for Competition
• 2011 NPC National Qualified Figure Competitor
Co-Owner Duke Sturges
Duke is a former Indiana University Athlete and extensive competitor in a variety of sports. His passion for athletics and desire to motivate and inspire others has led him to pursue several fitness certifications including his TPI Certification. Becoming an owner of Anytime Fitness Franchises has given him the opportunity to pass-on his knowledge and passion to his Anytime Fitness customers and personal training clients.